Thursday, February 10, 2011

Self Evaluation

For the first evaluation period, I have posted just above the minimum number of post (9) and have commented on multiple other blogs (10-12).  I have also responded to many comments on my blog within a reasonable time.  For never blogging before, I feel that my blogs has started to move away from the deficit model to more interaction from the audience with questions and changing of writing style.  I have used multi-media tools (photos and videos) to build my posts with visual aids.  I have also always linked my posts to publish articles related to the material if necessary.  I use recent events and ideas to attract and engage an audience who want to stay up to date with the technology and science about shale oil and gas. My posts are written at a manageable length and the information is organized for my audience.  One thing that I need to work on is the frequency of my posts, making sure I am posting throughout the week.  If I have to give myself a grade it would be around a "B" right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oil in a Nut "Shale" © 2008 Template by:
faris vio