Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Self Evaluation #2

For the second evaluation period, I have posted a fair number of posts (8) in the time frame and commented on multiple blogs each week.  I also recomment on comments towards my blog.  I feel my blogging is improving, trying to make a connection to my audience.  My posts vary in length from a couple paragraphs to multiple with different visual aids (pictures, movies, links) and supporting articles.  One thing that I need to work on is my frequency of posting; I feel I have improved on this but there is still room for more improvement.  My posts are on relevant topics and recent news going on in the petroleum industry today, making my blog attractable and up to date with new information and technology.  If I had to give myself a grade it would be around a "B+" right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oil in a Nut "Shale" © 2008 Template by:
faris vio